Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Josiah the Wolf Cub

Josiah is officially a Wolf Cub now! We had our last Pack Meeting last night...until August. Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I didn't get any pics. Maybe someone will forward me their pics though! Sorry Amy...I guess I let you down! Ha!!

Elihu is officially out of school as of last Thursday. Josiah will officially be out on Friday. We're trying to come up with some summer activities so if you have anything in mind...whether it be simple or something like a day trip...we're open for suggestions!

We're down to the single digits on the baby countdown! We have about 7 more weeks to go (or less) hopefully! I've been going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. That will drop to every week once I hit 36 weeks. Everything still looks good...no problems thanks to my Heavenly Father!

The boys had a blast at Railroad Days as usual! They love the parade and getting all that candy. They also got to do some of the fun things over at the depot before the rain started in. Shannon let them buy a marshmallow gun which absolutely made their day!! We left there and went to the hospital to see Poppy. He perked up when the boys walked in and started telling them his famous "yarns" as he calls them. They were all ears!

Mama came yesterday and did some cleaning and organizing...maybe she'll have this place in order before little ----- arrives. :-) Thank you, Mama! I don't know what I'd do without your help!!

Elihu & I took Maw Maw to the hospital on Monday. Elihu thought that was fun...getting to ride in Maw Maw's car and her sit back there with him. We walked up and saw Poppy for a few minutes and then Elihu & I headed to Pizza Hut...Elihu's choice.

I'm getting ready to head to field day at Josiah's school. He is so excited and is hoping to win something. We'll see what happens!! Elihu chose to stay with Mema & Papa which surprised me. I figured he'd be dying to go to field day at the school. Oh well...at least I'll only have ME to keep up with today!!

I hope the rest of your week is a good one! Thanks for reading!

No comments: