Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Is God calling yet?

Josiah has been asking lots of questions about being saved. He has the "head knowledge"...we're just waiting on the "heart knowledge." His Sunday School teachers told us Sunday that they thought he was possibly under conviction. I told her he'd been asking questions and had been very curious for several months now. Please pray for his little heart to be open and ready when the time is right. Please pray that we'll lead him in a plain path and that he'll know that he knows that he knows that Jesus is living in his heart. I'm so excited and of course I'm crying while I type this. I just want that peace of knowing that all 3 of my boys are saved and going to Heaven. That is, without a doubt, THE MOST important thing in my life. I want to be the right kind of mama that they know they can come to me with ANYTHING. I want them to see that God is the #1 priority in this home and their mama & daddy love each other...but that they love God even more.

I heard a testimony on a CD this morning of a man talking about Hell...how real it is. It made me think back to just before I got saved. I, too, had to realize how real Hell is and that I WOULD go there if I didn't have Jesus living in me. It scared me to death!! But you know? That's the place we ALL have to come to first. Josiah has to realize first that he is lost before he can be saved. Please pray the Holy Spirit speaks to his little heart and that he answers.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I am confident Josiah will answer when God calls him. I know he has been taught well, and we are all praying he knows he's saved for sure when that time comes.

Love y'all!