Friday, September 11, 2009

My Grandpa is still in the hospital. I talked to Daddy this morning and the hospital called them around 3 am thinking he may now have pneumonia. Poor Grandpa...he wants to come home so bad! All these things keep "interrupting" his rehab which sets him back even further from his coming-home date. Please pray for him and Grandma both...and the family as they help and learn to take care of him!

Isaac officially slept 12 hours straight last night. All I can say is WOW!! I went to a consignment sale preview last night and bought a few things. I called Shannon to let him know I was in line and almost ready to leave. Poor Isaac was screaming his head off. Shannon had him in the tub (which he LOVES) trying to buy some time. They ended up going out on the porch to swing. He LOVES that, too! He finally calmed down...Shannon sure was glad!

Elihu has been running a fever the past few days. I took him to the doctor and they said it isn't strep or an ear infection. Evidently it's something viral. He seemed to feel better this morning. We'll see this afternoon I guess...

Josiah is still enjoying school. He's getting to be so big and independent! It's amazing. I think 2nd grade has been a turning point for him. He's taking showers now and keeping up with his own stuff much better than he ever has before! It's like he has this sense of responsibility about him...at least he's making progress in the area! :-)

I haven't felt like I've had much to write about lately. It seems like most of my days are repeats of the day before. :-) I keep waiting for Isaac to roll over but he hasn't yet. He will in his own time...no rush! He is such a happy and content baby...smiling all the time and cooing at everybody. The boys still think he's just wonderful and I am so thankful for that! I think Christmas this year is going to be lots of fun!! I wonder if he'll be mobile yet...whew!

Hope your weekend is great!!

No comments: