Time for an update?? Okay, you talked me into it. Here goes...
Let's see. I haven't updated since the middle of February. I always have to look at my calendar and see what's gone on in our lives. I've slept since then so my brain is mush.
We moved into our house 6 years ago now. I just can't believe how fast time has flown. The place is still in pretty good shape considering we have 2 (working on 3) ACTIVE boys.
Josiah had his blue & gold banquet last weekend. He has officially earned his Wolf Cub badge and a few arrow points for his uniform. He was very excited!
Isaac officially turned 8 months old last Saturday. Amy took some GREAT pics I think. I can't wait to see them (hint-hint to someone who will remain unnamed).
Elihu is learning to recognize some words and is starting to see how letters form different words. He is SO excited about it, too! I can't wait til he learns to read more...he can't either! I wish I had worked with him more before now. I just always seem to get so caught up that I forget the important things sometimes.
Isaac was crawling around in the floor last night and I looked over to see him sitting up. I asked Shannon if HE had sat him up and he said he hadn't touched him. I was like, "Yay!! Isaac just sat up all by himself from a crawling position!! Woo hoo!!" Those are always fun times when we all get to see him do stuff for the first time together!
I took some stuff to the consignment sale this weekend. When I got my preview sale ticket, they also gave out a ticket you could give a friend. I asked Shannon to go with me and he was actually honored! Yay! I wasn't sure if that would be on his list of fun things to do on a Thursday evening but it was! Mama kept the boys for us so we could go shop. I went back to the half-price sale today and found even MORE stuff. All the stuff I bought was half price except one thing. I was proud of all our "new" stuff!! The boys will be, too!
Josiah and Elihu are gone to the auction with Mema. They think that it is a GRAND event to get to go on Saturday nights with her. I'm glad they enjoy it so much. Josiah sure is hoping to win the $25 they give away each weekend. I don't know if that's his main reason for going or not!?!
We have some decisions coming up that we need to do the right thing on. I am praying. Shannon is praying. I ask that you say a prayer as well. We want to do God's will in everything...even the smaller things that make up these bigger things. That's the only way that things can work out for the best...is if it's God's plan.
Have a great Sunday tomorrow! I hope you spend it in a great church somewhere!!
No comments:
Post a Comment