We celebrated Isaac's 1st birthday on June 27th! I absolutely can NOT believe that it has already been one whole year! But then I also can't believe that Elihu is starting Kindergarten and Josiah will be in 3rd grade! He's already halfway through elementary school for goodness sake! Isaac weighed just a little over 20 pounds and had to get 4 shots. Poor baby. He and Josiah had their checkups together this time since their birthdays are so close. I wish they'd write down all the #s for me because I can never remember them all. Josiah was 50 something pounds and was 50 something inches tall. Ha!! At least I can remember the 50! I have no idea how long Isaac was...I just usually like knowing how much they weigh for whatever reason.
We had a great time at VBS! Shannon and I had the teen group. We registered 20 teens this year! We are so excited!! We had two saved in the class below ours. There were several kids who were under conviction during the week...you could see it on their little faces. We're so glad that "seeds" were planted and hope that more kids will be saved because of it!
We've been busy ever since summer started! But it's funny when I go to update my blog, I can NEVER think of what all we've actually been doing!?! We've gone swimming and to the water park. We've played in the creek and went to the library for story time. We've ate lunch with Shannon and had picnics. It has really been a great summer. I hate to see it come to an end this month!
Hope you're doing well and having a great summer, too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment