Friday, June 25, 2010

Wow! I haven't done so great at updating my blog lately.

We've been enjoying the summer. We've been doing some of the library programs here and there, playing at parks with friends, having picnics, etc.

Josiah got to go to Tybee with his Nanny & Pa on vacation. He had a blast! He came back a little TAN MAN! Elihu gets to go with them somewhere later on in the Fall. He's excited about that, too!

We officially have a WALKER. That's right! Isaac took his first steps this week and has been doing it ever since. He's not a pro yet (of course) but he's getting better and better each day. Daddy said that when they had him last night, that he would stand back up all by himself if he fell down.

Isaac will also celebrate his 1st Birthday on Sunday! We're all excited and trying to get geared up for celebrating. We've been sooo busy the last few days and weeks that it's hard to think about just one thing at a time. I am playing & singing in a wedding tonight so I've been practicing off and on for that for awhile. We have VBS kickoff tomorrow and then VBS will start on Sunday night! Shannon and I are teaching the teen class. I think it's going to be a GREAT week! Come out and join us at Gethsemane Baptist from 6:30 to 8:30. It will run through Thursday night!

Shannon had a good Father's Day I think and Josiah had a good birthday party. We had a creek party! It was HOT HOT HOT but I think everyone had the best time! Shannon and I also celebrated 13 years on Monday. We haven't really got to DO anything just yet because of all this stuff that's been going on...but we'll celebrate somewhere when the time is right.

I hope your summer is off to a great start! We hope to visit Frances Meadows again soon and maybe hit Six Flags in a few weeks! If you have any cool summer ideas, drop them my way!

No comments: