Do you ever have days where you just feel overwhelmed? And maybe not even really for a good reason? Whew! That's been ME this afternoon. Sometimes it just hits all of a sudden. And once I get overwhelmed, I start making mountains out of mole hills in OTHER areas of my life and start to CREATE problems. How dumb is that? And I even KNOW that I do it but can't seem to stop myself. Sad, I know.
I just don't get why some people have to be so private. You try to reach out, be a friend, and get absolutely nothing in return. Or they see your friendly gestures as something other than what they are and make wrong assumptions about your intentions. I'm just sick to death of people taking things the wrong way when you don't even know it's happened. Why can't they just come to you and say you've hurt their feelings or that they feel wronged by something you've done? Say what you mean! Mean what you say! It's so simple. The older I get the more of these things I learn. I'm sure I have a lot more learning to do in the future too! It just seems like some people never try to see your side. They never try to see where YOU'RE coming from. I guess they are so self-absorbed that they don't TAKE the time to care. Who knows?
1 comment:
Katie, I totally agree.. I don't know who you are talking about, but I feel the same way about alot of people in my life. I do try to keep to myself more than I should. I try to stay out of the spotlight and others business. I think I get worse as I get older. I don't like drama and try to avoid it.. I certainly don't miss having to deal with it on a job..
Post a Comment