We went to Monkey Joe's on his birthday. Lela & I took the boys and they played for 5 hours straight! Wow! They had a great time!
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Josiah's 6th Birthday
Well, Josiah's birthday party was a blast! We decided to do a small family party again...the "friend" parties will come soon enough I'm sure! He got lots of good presents and was sooo excited the few days before that he could hardly sleep. As you can tell from the picture, he was definitely POOPED when it was all over! He even went to sleep "holding" his new treasure chest. He also got a "clap light" for his birthday. You should've heard all those "Grandmas and Grandpas" in his room clapping like mad! It was hilarious!
We went to Monkey Joe's on his birthday. Lela & I took the boys and they played for 5 hours straight! Wow! They had a great time!
We went to Monkey Joe's on his birthday. Lela & I took the boys and they played for 5 hours straight! Wow! They had a great time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aaaawwwww. I am so glad he loved his treasure chest....but of course I knew he would after he begged and pleaded for it. : )
I can't believe they play for 5 hours!! I bet you and Lela were exhausted.
Post a Comment