Yay! We're getting together with friends tonight! We try to plan an "outing" at least every 3 months or so! We divided the boys up between our parents so nobody would be too overwhelmed hopefully! They are ALWAYS easier to handle when it's just one of them and not both of them!!!
Josiah's arm is doing great! Thanks for all the inquiries! He still says he's never riding horses EVER again. I told Shannon to just take it slow with him...they said horses are definitely out of the question for at least 10 or 12 weeks. I don't think Josiah was too sad about that! Thankfully it hasn't been hurting him any. The hardest part has been getting comfortable at night. Once he's asleep it's fine...he sleeps all night without any trouble. We've been trying to let him do as much for himself so that he doesn't get lazy and want us to do everything for him ALL the time (yes...he's one of "those").
All the kids at church Wednesday night pretty much lined up to sign his cast. He thought that was wonderful! I keep the pen handy in case we see someone out and about that might possibly want to sign it. He wants me to be prepared at all times. :-)
I got my hair cut today and it feels great! She cut off several inches...I guess it's about shoulder length now. Shannon told her yesterday when he got HIS hair cut that I was about ready for my annual visit. I literally get my hair cut once a year. Pretty funny I guess...
Anyway, I'm signing off! Hope your weekend is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment