Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Same Ole, Same Ole

It doesn't seem like much has happened around here this week. The boys went camping down at Shannon's Granny's cabin. They had a blast! Shannon went with them of course. Josiah got to shoot Shannon's BB Gun and Elihu got to ride Trigger...so they were both quite happy. Oh, and they got to play in the fire, too. That's ALWAYS fun to a boy I guess...even BIG boys! :-)

Josiah has been selling popcorn for the boy scouts. Anybody want to buy some official scout popcorn? I've actually never had it but Shannon says it's the best popcorn he's ever ate! I think he's supposed to sell it through October and then it should be coming in the first week in November maybe.

I've been cleaning on the house and trying to get things a little more organized (and KEEP things a little more organized). I cleaned some in the basement and Shannon has organized some of his farm stuff a little better. I can't wait til he gets his barn built...then he'll have a place to store all that stuff together. It seems like there's a little bit of it everywhere!

Well, this one's been short. Elihu's about to drive me crazy today for some reason. Kids are so...incessant. Ohhhhh, dollar word!

I must run. Hope your week's a great one! Let me know if you're a scout popcorn fan and we can hook you up! :-)

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Shannon's right - their popcorn is great! The caramel kind is really good. My secret pal gave me some one year!