Elihu started preschool last week and had a WONDERFUL week! He was even a little disappointed that he didn't get to go back on Friday!
I had my poll worker training last Wednesday so I am now ready for this Tuesday! They encourage all the poll workers to vote early so I also went ahead and voted while I was down there taking the class. I'm so sick of getting all these political calls and all the junk in the mail. I can't wait until it's all over. I'm sure we'll still have to hear about it for another month at least though!
On Monday, I got to eat lunch with Josiah and then go shop with him at the Book Fair. We had dentist appts that afternoon so I just hung around and helped his teacher with some things at the school. He did great at the dentist. I think he's an old pro at it now! We also picked up Elihu's pictures at Sears which turned out great! Now I need to remember and actually give them to people, right?
I got an appt Tuesday afternoon with the Dr about all the headaches I keep having. He said they're tension headaches...probably caused from not enough rest, a bad pillow, stress, etc. Yes, I guess pretty much all those things apply. Bummer. I need to get a new pillow for SURE. I've been working on the rest thing...but it sure is hard for a night person to go to bed at 9 pm.
I ended up helping a couple of ladies in our church sing a funeral yesterday. She called me yesterday morning to see if I could help them. It was definitely last minute but I was glad I could help. I had to get Daddy to pick up the boys at school for me...again. He didn't seem to mind though. They love it when their schedules are changed up a little unexpectedly! I'm sure they were thrilled to see him pick them up!!
Elihu got to dress up today for Halloween. They were going treating to all the offices around the school. He dressed up as Spiderman. You would've thought he was THE MAN in that class. They all oohed and ahhed over his costume when he walked in. He thought he was the stud muffin I think. He barely even told me bye! I'll take that ANY day over CRYING! Whew!
Well, I guess that's enough rambling for one day! Don't forget to change your clocks this weekend! A Cappella Three is singing Saturday night so maybe Brittany and Lela will remind ME to change MY clocks! :-) Hey, at least I'll gain an hour. We could just sing til midnight...
NOT!
No comments:
Post a Comment