Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Blast!

My birthday was a good one! It was fairly uneventful, but it was good nonetheless! Amanda & Pam took me out to P.F. Chang's Friday night!! It's one of my favorite places! We ate lettuce wraps (my all-time fave) and then our meals that we ordered. I noticed one time that my eyes sure felt heavy...I looked at my watch and it was 11:00 PM! We'd sat there for over 3 hours, eating and talking. We couldn't believe that it was that late and we didn't even realize it! We all thought it was about 9:00 or 9:30!!

My actual birthday was on Monday. Elihu and I went and ate lunch with Shannon. That was fun! Our choir sang in revival that night so we weren't able to do any "celebrating" that night. Shannon usually takes off the day of my birthday and spends the whole day with me doing whatever I wanna do. We decided to put that off a few weeks, too...since the schedule was so busy this week!

Mama's cooking supper for me this weekend. Amy & Josh couldn't make it home last weekend so we decided to put it off a week.

Ben & Lela are taking me out sometime soon...whenever life slows down a little bit!! And Maw Maw made me a coconut pie which is YUM!

Josiah was very sad that I didn't have any presents to open ON my birthday. I tried to explain to him that it really was okay...that big people don't celebrate exactly like kids do. I told him there would be some presents...just not that day! That sufficed him!

Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes...I got emails and phone calls and a couple of cards in the mail! It was a good day!

No comments: