Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Chores

Josiah and Elihu were working on their chores the other day. One of their chores is folding the towels and washcloths. Josiah (typical first born) was having trouble with the really big towels. He tried several times and finally got it to fold like he wanted. I told him to just leave the big towels and fold the others...that I'd fold the biggest ones. As serious as could be he said, "No, Mama. I'm going to fold them. I'm never gonna learn how if I don't try and I'm only getting bigger and bigger every day. I'm gonna have to know how ONE day."

Ah...they grow up so fast. :-)

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That is so typical first born! And very cute! Miriam being the only child is very independent and wants to know how to do everything. She doesn't want help at all! I keep telling Chris that she would be a great big sister.