Wow! I can't believe October is almost over...and "time change" time already! Elihu keeps reminding us that his birthday is coming up soon!! Only 20 more days and he'll be 5 years old. I just can't believe it.
Shannon took the boys camping last weekend. Isaac and I didn't go...I didn't think he was quite "ready" for camping just yet. Plus, it pretty much rained the whole weekend. I think it quit on Saturday some so that they were able to do some of the afternoon activities. It was a lot of work for Shannon though. They came home on Saturday night so it was almost not even worth it to go for just one night. But he got to spend some quality time with the boys that I'm sure they'll remember forever!!
Today was "Wear your favorite hat" at Elihu's school and "Wear your favorite crazy socks or scarf" at Josiah's. Elihu was decked out in his cowboy boots and cowboy hat...he thought he was somethin' let me tell you! Josiah opted for the regular scarf instead of the crazy tie-dyed one that I found. We didn't have any crazy socks for him...I don't think he was too disappointed.
They're super excited about the Fall Fun at church tomorrow. Our Sunday School is "hosting" a Fall Festival of sorts. It's supposed to rain but I'm hoping it will hold off for awhile...or maybe rain tonight and clear out in the morning. Whatever God has in store will be just fine though. We'll make the best of it I hope!
They're all dressing up tomorrow night. We don't really do the trick or treating thing...we just go to close family and friends and visit for a little while with each. Of course they get to dress up and get candy so they're happy as they can be!! Josiah is going to be a Ninja. Elihu is going as Spiderman again, and Isaac will be Superman! I hope his little costume fits. It just said "Infant." There's a wide array of sizes that could fall under Infant!! I plan on taking pictures so I'll be posting them soon!!
Amy came over last week and took Isaac's 4 month pics. They turned out so good!! He's getting to be so much fun now that he can hold himself up a little better. And he just smiles and coos and tries to talk. He's so sweet. I just wish I could get a good picture of all 3 boys together. Maybe Amy can catch them in a moment sometime...
We have a pancake breakfast coming up next Saturday if anyone is interested. Josiah would LOVE to sell you a ticket or two!! It's next Saturday, November 7th, from 7 am til 11 am. You can either eat it there at the Lula Lodge or you can take it with you. They will be serving pancakes and sausage with milk, juice or coffee. Josiah has sold about half of his tickets and really, really wants to sell them all so that he can do all the things he wants to do with cub scouts over the next few months. Tickets are $5 each...please let us know if you'd like some!!
He also has 4 more orders of popcorn to sell to win the bow and mallo (it's like a bow and arrow but it shoots marshmallows instead). He's super excited about that, too. So, if you're interested in boy scout popcorn (caramel, regular, butter, light, chocolate, etc) please let us know!! It ranges anywhere from $10 to $50 I think.
Don't forget to set your clocks back tomorrow!! Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment