Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It's been a great Christmas so far!! We had a great Christmas program on Sunday night. Everything went so smoothly and had a very touching ending!! We got lots of gifts from friends at church. Then we had Christmas supper with Sandy, Libby, Hannah, Emily, Shane & Clare on Monday night. We had Christmas supper with Ben & Lela last night and then Christmas breakfast with Mama, Amy & Josh this morning. Daddy has the bug so he wasn't able to come. Granny was supposed to come, too, but she was sick. The boys have gotten lots of nice presents. They're so excited about this week!!

I finally got my Christmas poem written last week and mailed them, emailed them and handed them all out...or at least I hope I did!! We sent a pic of the boys with them this year, too. I finally got a good one of them a few weeks back in front of the tree. I was very excited. It is SO hard to get a good pic of them all together...smiling and looking halfway normal all at the same time. :-)

We still have several more stops before Christmas is "over." We have Grandma & Grandpa Coley's tomorrow and then the Whelchel family tomorrow night. Then on Saturday morning we have Granny Punk's followed by MawMaw & Poppy's at lunch. I believe that will officially conclude our celebrating for 2009.

Hope your week is great! Don't forget to keep Christ where He belongs...ChristMAS. :-)

No comments: