Thursday, June 9, 2011

Our summer has gone well so far! The boys have been out of school for 3 weeks now! I'm trying to get my act together on some fun things to plan for us all to do...swimming, movies, water park, library, zoo, etc. We'll see which things get done!?!?

Josiah and Elihu both got the reading award at Honors Day for completing so many hours of reading! They were so excited to get a free t-shirt! They also got free Six Flags tickets for another reading program they did earlier in the year. Maybe we can squeeze that in one day this summer, too!

We celebrated Shannon's birthday last week! Isaac was throwing up and running a fever so we didn't really get to take him out for lunch or "do" anything. Maybe we can play catchup soon!!

Josiah's birthday is coming up next Friday. He'll be 9 years old!! That seems weird to even WRITE that!! Wow! I told somebody the other day that we are gonna turn around twice and we're gonna be grandparents! He's excited about his birthday. His Mema found him a GameBoy Advance at a yard sale with several games. He has had an absolute BALL with that thing! I think he's hoping for some new games for his birthday!!

Well, I don't have much to write today! I just realized that I haven't updated since April 21st!! What's WRONG with me people???

Have a great weekend! Don't forget to go to church on Sunday!

No comments: