We had a blast at Open House tonight! The boys got to meet their teachers and they are very excited about school starting back. Isaac actually stayed in the stroller for the most part so that made me very happy! It's the small things in life. :-)
Josiah will be in 4th Grade and Elihu will be in 1st Grade! They have had a great summer. Elihu worked on his words a little and Josiah has enjoyed reading! I will be glad to get back into a schedule of some sort. I'm sure Isaac will be a little lost without brothers at home to play with. Maybe we'll manage somehow...
Elihu finally lost his first two teeth a few weeks ago! He was very excited. I was expecting it to be the top teeth but it was 2 of his bottom teeth...and not even the front ones! Go figure! Josiah was very encouraging to him...telling him it doesn't hurt, etc. Isaac, on the other hand, was oblivious!
Josiah will be in 4th Grade and Elihu will be in 1st Grade! They have had a great summer. Elihu worked on his words a little and Josiah has enjoyed reading! I will be glad to get back into a schedule of some sort. I'm sure Isaac will be a little lost without brothers at home to play with. Maybe we'll manage somehow...
Elihu finally lost his first two teeth a few weeks ago! He was very excited. I was expecting it to be the top teeth but it was 2 of his bottom teeth...and not even the front ones! Go figure! Josiah was very encouraging to him...telling him it doesn't hurt, etc. Isaac, on the other hand, was oblivious!
We celebrated Josiah's 9th birthday and Isaac's 2nd birthday in June. I can't believe how fast time is flying by and how fast they're all growing up! I keep thinking about how quickly high school is approaching us! Yikes!!!
Shannon is still travelling some. It has slowed down a little of late...more just day trips than anything! It could pick up again at any time I guess. But I sure have liked him being home in the evenings! We miss him when he's not here.
I hope your summer has been great! Post a comment once in awhile so I'll know if I actually have any readers out there. :-)
1 comment:
You know I read your blog! :)
Post a Comment