Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Summer!

Summer is upon us and so far we are having a blast!! The boys have already had several chances to swim. They'd live at the pool if they could! Makes you wish you had one...but then I'm sure I'd change my mind after a few weeks of having to clean it and deal with it! Ha!!

The boys both had a GREAT year at school! We officially have a 2nd grader and a 5th grader! Wow!! Time is sure flying by...

I was worried that we wouldn't have enough things to fill the summer with but it almost feels like there are so many things coming up that summer is gonna be over and they'll be back in school before I know it. I'm trying to take it one day at a time and not let that feeling get to me that it is QUICKLY passing by!

Isaac is sure proud to have his brothers with him all the time. They all fuss and fight just like any other brothers but they sure are good friends, too. I am so thankful for that. The older two look out for their little brother and their little brother absolutely adores them!

Nothing exciting has been going on around here lately...just the usual stuff. We have VBS coming up soon...the boys are excited about that! We have vacation to look forward to and lots of play dates at the pool, the park, the movies...you name it!

Hope your summer is kicking off to a good start!!

No comments: