Friday, December 19, 2008

Confirmation!

Well, it has officially been confirmed. There IS a baby in there. Not 2. Not 3. Just 1. :-)

Here are some pics of our first ultrasound we had today! The baby was just laid back taking it easy...you can barely make out the knee (on the far left). It had its legs propped up just relaxing!


And there's absolutely NOTHING like little baby feet. How sweet!


I know a lot of people may be thinking, "Hey, you've seen one ultrasound pic...you've seen 'em all!" But there's nothing at all like looking at YOUR baby on that screen. It's just amazing and it always fills me with a quiet awe!

The last couple of days have been better...much better than the past couple of months! I was 11 weeks yesterday so I'm hoping the sickness stuff is starting to pass...or at least that it's starting to ease off a little. Thanks for all the inquiries and for all the thoughts and prayers!!!


2 comments:

Brittany said...

And they say life doesn't begin at conception! How precious. Babies are so sweet!

Miss Ashley said...

Irvin Numero Tres! yay!!! ;-)