Well, the boys have been having a BLAST playing together over the break! Now that all the rush of Christmas is over and everything is starting to settle back down, they have really been playing together. They'll go in each other's rooms and play for an hour at a time sometimes. It's so nice that they're close! I hope they stay this way their whole lives! There's nothing like having a brother or sister that you can really talk to and be friends with (Love ya, Amy!!)
I've had better days this week thankfully. It's still not "great" by any means but it's been a little better. A friend of ours from church stopped by to give us a price on some work outside so I'd gone out to talk with him. We'd been out there about 15 or 20 minutes and a woozy spell hit. But it was gone in a second so I chalked it up to a morning sickness moment. Then we headed back up toward the house and all the trees started going crystal and everything started changing shape (pre-passout stage). I realized what was about to happen so I just squatted down really quick and told him I thought I was about to pass out. Usually if I can stay still...either sitting or laying or something...for a few minutes then I'm fine. It finally passed and I got up to head to the porch. When I was walking up the porch steps it started again. I told him I thought I needed to sit down again but assured him I'd be fine. He offered to help me inside but I told him I'd be fine in a few minutes so he left. I thought I might better lay down so I got up to go inside. About the time I got to the front door, everything started to go black. I barely made it to the couch in time. Ugh! I hate those moments! I never did pass out but I was within "inches" of it! My ears started ringing and my head was spinning and I started to feel a little sick. I talked to Shannon a little while later and he told me I'd better call the Dr and tell them what was going on. I told him I was sure it was just pregnancy stuff but I called nonetheless. My friend from church called back to check on me and the boys. He said he felt like he should've stayed til I was REALLY better but I told him I was really okay now. Shannon reminded me about Sunday...the same thing almost happened in the choir but it never got that far. Usually if I can focus on something and just really focus, it'll go away. It also happened in the grocery store this week. But this time today was the worst. The Dr's office said that all my blood results were not only normal but were very good. She said to just make sure I was eating lots and lots of protein and that I was drinking lots of water (ugh...very hard for me for some reason). She said if the spells weren't better by Friday to call her back and she'd want to see me!
Hopefully they'll be better by then! I still think it's just pregnancy stuff. I AM a pass-out-er you know...
Me & the boys met Amanda for lunch at Pizza Hut today. They thought that was wonderful. That's one of their all-time favorite places to eat. Shannon and I are getting together with some friends tonight for New Year's Eve. I think we're eating Italian, then bowling (but not me...dizzy spells, pregnancy and bowling aren't a good mix), and then games or something else fun. We're excited!
I'd better get ready! Have a good New Year's Eve tonight!!
No comments:
Post a Comment