Well it's official! We found out this morning that we're having little boy #3! We're all excited! The boys can't wait til July gets here so they can see him and hold him. Josiah thinks Zach would be an appropriate name and Elihu has decided he's going with some weird made up name that I can't even remember now. :-)
They said the baby is right on target and seems perfectly healthy! He weighs about 12 ounces. You could see him puckering his little lips and moving his hands up toward his mouth. You could see his little heart beating and watch him stretch out his legs.
I'm still dealing with the whole morning sickness thing and hoping it will pass SOON! Please pray that it will!
Please continue to pray for my friend Brian. He buried his mom today. She was just 54 and passed unexpectedly. Please also pray for my friend Kayla. She lost her dad this week.
I'm thankful for his blessings and thankful for another day! May God bless you!!
1 comment:
I am very happy for all 4 of you!!
Zach sounds like a good name and maybe you will use it.
Post a Comment