Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sickness

Well I had a great day Friday and a pretty good day on Saturday. I was excited b/c I thought all this nausea stuff was about to be over for good! But Sunday was a little rough and Monday was even rougher. I threw up my lunch on Monday and couldn't eat much the rest of the day...ugh. Tuesday wasn't much better. No throwing up thankfully but I just didn't feel good. My head was all spinny and I felt like I was going to pass out when I got up that morning. I felt better as the day went on.

We woke up this morning and Josiah was throwing up. Again. I don't know what's up with him throwing up lately. I wish I knew! He threw up every 5 or 10 minutes for about an hour this morning. Thankfully Shannon was still here. I just do not handle throw up very well...my own or anybody else's. I still feel nauseated myself so that's not a very good mix...a pregnant (nauseated) woman and a puking child. Ugh. Thankfully he hasn't thrown up since Shannon left for work and for that I am VERY thankful. I'm hoping the worst is behind us. I couldn't even hardly eat my breakfast b/c I was AFRAID he was going to throw up...and he was in the other room. Ugh.

He lost another tooth yesterday! His teacher pulled it for him. So he's now missing 3 of his front teeth...he was very proud. His friend Andrew gave him $.35 to put under his pillow. How funny!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Maybe y'all just keep passing around a bug or something! Hope everyone feels MUCH better soon! :)