Josiah's car is the grey "blur" out front. He won in this particular race...
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Pinewood Derby!
Today was the Pinewood Derby! Shannon & Josiah & Paw-Paw have been working hard on the car for the past few weeks. We should've started on it sooner...but oh well! He was very excited about it today and the car turned out great!
He was so excited about getting a trophy! I was glad that they give them out to all the kids. It's tough working so hard on something and then losing in the first round. I know a lot of people think you shouldn't give trophies out to everyone like that...they feel like you're rewarding mediocrity or something. I guess there's a time and a place...
Josiah's car is the grey "blur" out front. He won in this particular race...
He ended up placing 3rd in his group. He was very happy (as you can tell!)
Josiah's car is the grey "blur" out front. He won in this particular race...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Go Josiah!!!!
Post a Comment