Well, we're all hoping for SNOW in the Irvin household!! Josiah prayed a prayer of faith last night. It was funny. He said, "Lord, please let it snow if you want it to." Then he added, "Help me have fun while I'm playing in the snow!" Now THAT is praying with faith. Ha!!
Isaac has his 6-month checkup this morning...which means more shots. I'm anxious to see how much he weighs and all that stuff. Not that any of it really matters...it's just neat to compare numbers from the other 2 boys. So far, all 3 boys have been really close at all the different stages...weight, height, teeth, etc.
I was thinking this morning about JOY - Jesus first, Others second, Yourself third. That's a really hard concept to do sometimes since our human nature would rather have YOJ (whatever that is). We always want to put ourselves FIRST, others second and THEN save whatever is left over for Jesus. I hope I can keep it in the right order today!!
Shannon officially swapped titles this week. So far everything is going good. He's going to have some changes here and there and there will be some weeks that are a little rough and busy. He pretty much already knows how to do the job. I think that's why they really wanted him in that position. Please say a prayer for him though...change can be a little rough.
Hope your day is great today!!
No comments:
Post a Comment