Well, today was another good birthday! Shannon took me out to P.F. Chang's for supper. Oh my! It was yummmmmm!!! My sister had recommended the lettuce wraps and they were de-lish. I finished my meal off with another one of my favorites...a double doozie m&m cookie from next door in the mall!!!! Yum again!
Thanks to everyone for all the calls and emails and cards. It's so nice to know that your friends love you and that they're thinking about you on your special day. I'm not usually much for New Year's resolutions but this year I vowed to do better about remembering my extended friends and family's birthdays...not just my closest friends. I want them all to know they are thought about and try to help make their day just a little more special!
And one praise report before I go...my friend Hellon recently went through treatments for breast cancer. Another lump was found on the other side. However, her report from the doctor on Friday was that it was not cancerous this time! She was so proud...the doctor was saying how odd that it was. She told him, "No, that's not odd. It's GOD!" How cool is that!!?!?
Later Tators!
No comments:
Post a Comment