Friday, January 11, 2008

Birthday Bash?


Okay...so my dear hubby has been bugging me all week long about what I want to do on my birthday tomorrow. How pathetic AM I that I can't even come up with anything? It's ridiculous. I can't even decide where I want to go eat. Ugh. My ALL-TIME favorite place is Red Lobster...but then I keep second guessing myself as to whether there is really something better out there...just waiting on me to try it and fall in love.

We're eating with my Mama & Daddy tonight...Mama's chicken casserole...YUM! My favorite! She's the best at making chicken casserole. She's also making me a chocolate chip cookie cake...ALSO my favorite. I'm starving at the moment but am trying to hold out for the good stuff!

I don't know that I have any "blog followers" so I doubt anybody will be reading this any time soon :-) BUT...IF you are...and you have any suggestions for my big day tomorrow...send them my way! I'd love to have a fresh brain with fresh ideas.

Happy Birthday Me! :-)

No comments: