Whew! Elihu DID have a great day! I got there to pick him up and his teacher told me he had had an excellent day! She said there wasn't even a hint of crying and that he'd talked nonstop all day long. She commented on the funny and unexpected things that came out of his mouth, but she never gave me an example. I might not want to know. :-)
They are both sooo excited about Valentine's Day tomorrow. I went ahead and sent their Valentines with them to school today (so that we don't forget them tomorrow). You would've thought they were getting to take a million dollars to school! Josiah asked if he could carry them in his hand instead of his backpack. How funny.
Josiah has been teasing Elihu about having a girlfriend. Elihu, of course, does NOT like it. Josiah asked him if Carmen was there yesterday and Elihu told him she was (Josiah has been teasing him about Carmen being his girlfriend). Elihu told him she was NOT his girlfriend...that she was a bear. Go figure. I guess that's the mind of a 3 year old. Anyway, Josiah asked him if she looked pretty yesterday and he said, "Yeah...maybe just a little."
How sweet.
2 comments:
That is so funny. It made me laugh out loud!
OKay, I have been laughing about the bear comment for 5 minutes!! That is SO hilarious. I can so hear Elihu saying that! How sweet that they already ahve their "loves". :-) How fun to be a child their age!
Post a Comment