Friday, February 29, 2008

Rosco

We went and saw the puppy last night. He's a cutie! He's definitely growing. He chased the boys all around the yard. I think they had a good time playing with him. I don't know how I spelled his name the first time...I didn't take the time to go back and look...but my husband informed me that THIS (Rosco) is the correct way to spell it. He said putting an "e" on the end was the "girly" way. Just like a man...I tell you whut! We hope to bring Rosco home soon. We've got to get him "set up" with a pen and a dog house before he comes home. I told the boys that Rosco was NOT going to be tearing up my yard. I haven't worked hard in the yard for some little dog to make a mess of it in one day!

Wow! That sounded JUST like my mama!!! :-)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Shannon is right! Here is a link to prove it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rosco_P._Coltrane.
And, yes, you sound very much like our mama. : )