Well, we never really came up with a name for the cat. I've been calling him "T.C" for...are you ready?....THE CAT. Ha! Shannon was calling him all kinds of crazy names.
We had a Blue Tick hunting dog show up at our house. We thought we knew who she belonged to so Shannon tied her out at Rosco's pen til we could get in touch with the guy. He couldn't come get her until the next day. Well, sometime during the night, the cat managed to become "prey" to the hunting dog and...well...now T.C. is no more. Shannon went out there the next morning to feed them and needless to say, I was very glad HE was the one that went and not ME. I was horrified and never thought the dog would kill the cat. And how the cat managed to wander over to a TIED DOG and let it kill him is beyond me.
Anyway...just thought I'd share the latest.
No comments:
Post a Comment