Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yard Sale

Yes! We're getting ready for a yard sale Saturday! I haven't had one in AWHILE...so, needless to say, I have a LOT of stuff to get rid of. Elihu & I have been in the basement pricing like mad today! Well, I have been in the basement pricing like mad. Elihu's been PLAYING like mad. He watched Homeward Bound, played with the kitchen, messed around on (or probably messed UP) Shannon's Bowflex. We've made some good progress though. Thankfully! I don't think I'm gonna be able to do the consignment sale this time. I wasn't able to do the one a few weeks back either. I guess I'll just put it all in the yard sale and be done with it! I sure hope there's a good turnout. It's supposed to be a beautiful day so maybe people will be out and about.

Josiah had his first Tiger Cub den meeting Tuesday night. It was a definite spur-of-the-moment meeting but we were able to go. It was a little overwhelming to say the least. But I'm sure it's like most things...once you get the hang of it and kind of find your "groove" then it's not so bad. We have good den leaders so I was thankful for that!

I'd better get back to pricing! I can see the light at the end of the tunnel! Hooray for ME! Come check out our lovely selections on Saturday...my 2 or 3 fellow blog readers. :-)

No comments: